Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Let's talk

Here's what's going down:

First and foremost, we have to talk about last weekend. I went to Atlantic City (AC) with someone from work. I had a great time. I can't describe on here how great I felt gambling, dancing, and getting drunk.

The night started out slow. I hit up the blackjack table where I was playing for 15 bucks per hand and then they raised it to 25 min bet. I thought this was steep but I was in AC on a Saturday night. The guys next to me quickly realized I was a rookie and it was in their best interest. I learned a lot and I was up as much as 350 at the peak. In less than an hour from that time, I was down 300 bucks. Ouch is right. I couldn't believe that I did this. Maybe the free drinks had something to do about it.

After I lost my $$, we went in the club. It was amazing inside. It was really nice and there were a lot of very good looking ladies. I knew I hit the jackpot here...who cares about the tables lol! I quickly hit the dance floor and all I am going to say is I had a great time.

It was 1Am or 2Am when we decided to leave the club. My buddy was a little too tipsy to drive so I had the great idea to go to the roulette table. I took 300 out of the ATM and placed it all on red. I won...it was the best ending of the night we could hope for.

Also, this weekend, I hurt my leg running. I woke up on Saturday morning and my leg felt a little funny, but I decided to run anyway. Big mistake. It hurts to walk right now.

I also moved 2 carloads of stuff into my new place. I have a lot more to move and have to find someone to help me move my bed and dresser. I am going to try to do it this weekend.

I booked my next flight to Chicago already. Valentines Day weekend I will be home. It's going to be interesting. I have a plan and will tell you how it goes later.

Next week I am going down to UIUC to recruit. We haven't received a lot of resumes so I am worried about how it is going to go.

What else.....

I am rooting for the Saints this weekend. I learned to play Rummy over the weekend.

I can't think of anything else to say. If I do, I will let you know.

Later,

Bobby

No comments: