Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tis the season

So this is the week of Christmas. It has came on so fast and yet I don't feel one ounce of holiday joy. Maybe it is because I have to work this week. Maybe it is because that there is not going to be going to grandma's and grandpa's. I just don't know.

When Christmas passes, we get to welcome in the new year. 2009 is going to have a hard time beating 2008. A lot of things happened. I started my new job this year, moved to the burbs (which I don't know if it is good or bad). Two family members died. I am ready for a new year. Maybe nothing will happen this year. I doubt it.....I am supposed to get transferred out of my current position next year and move on to something better. I don't know how it will be better or how far away it will be. 2009 could be a repeat of 2008.

I have started paying back my student loans. An extra $400 bucks a month coming out of pocket. Things are going to get worse when I get braces. I figured if there was anything to invest right now, it would be myself. 10 years from now, I will realize I made the right choice.

With the Packers sucking and Brett Favre losing constantly, I can't watch football. Fantasy is basically over so there is no reason to watch. I hope the Jets or the NFC south win it all.

Have a Merry Christmas

No comments: