Monday, April 5, 2010

Blogging During Halftime

So I figured since Butler is giving Duke a run for their money, I would fit in a post.

Things are good. I'm not stressed about anything. Easter weekend at home was fantastic...fish fry/crawfish boil, shooting, eating, going to the local bars...it was good to get back to my roots.

This weekend I am going to Chicago (yeah I know), but I am not going to Morris. My buddy Jason is coming in from NC and we are going to have a ton of fun. I'm also going to see my good friends Joel and Alicia. I am looking forward to it, but after this trip, I am only going to IL once in May and then I am done for awhile. I want to see things around here and I don't have the urge to go home right now. I need to spend some time around here.

Really thats about it. 10 days until Veags. We all know what's going to happen there.

Later,

Bobby

No comments: